Who do I contact to book campsites?
There are two places for campsites:

1) Plaza Mobile Home Park & RV Park. Call 306-948-2554 or 306-948-7161.
Each site includes electricity, water & sewer. There is a also a shower building.

2) Biggar Regional Park. Contact Jim Besse at 306-948-2127 for information.

Show All Answers

1. What is required for backyard fire pits?
2. When will my street get snow removal?
3. Who are the plumbers in the Town of Biggar?
4. Who are the contractors in the Town of Biggar?
5. Where do I report a problem with my road or sidewalk?
6. Who do I call if I have a problem with water, wastewater (sewer), or stormwater service (not including utility account setup or billing information)?
7. When is the craft fair?
8. When is the farmer's market?
9. Who do I contact to book campsites?
10. What does the blue breastfeeding logo mean?