How do I go about applying for a water account?

• If you do not have an existing active water account (i.e., you are not transferring your account), connection fees are as follows: $125 deposit which is transferable or refundable if you move or disconnect your water MUST be paid prior to any services being connected. • You must come into the Town Office and pay by cheque, cash, credit or debit. We will need an address and a box number so we can send you the bills. Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (excluding holidays) at 202-3rd Avenue West Biggar, SK S0K 0M0

Show All Answers

1. How often are water bill readings done?
2. When will I receive a water bill and when is the bill due?
3. How do I go about applying for a water account?
4. What is a minimum utility bill?
5. How can I pay my utility bill?
6. Is there a fee to disconnect or reconnect my water?
7. I just bought a house in Biggar, do I need to contact the Town Office?
8. How soon before I move into my house do I have to apply for water services?
9. My water bill seems high, why is that?
10. My toilet can’t be leaking because I don’t hear it or see any water on the floor, so I don’t have a leak.
11. I already have a water account but I am moving to a new house. Do I need to contact your department?
12. I’m moving out of Biggar and don’t require water anymore, do I need to contact you?
13. When I set up my account, I paid a deposit, when do I get that back?
14. I’m purchasing a revenue property and already have a water account at my residence, why do I have to pay the deposit?
15. Why can’t you get a read from my meter? Why do I have to call it in to you?
16. I need to read my meter. Where is it?
17. Who do I call with my water meter read?